Sad Proses as Past time

| Monday, June 28, 2010 | |
I am fond of reading literature, as a student it enhances my vocabulary and even my reading comprehension skills. It is too useful to read novels and short stories, or even poems that suits your interest. Literature helps a lot in studying to enchance their communication skills.

I began reading Proses recently in the Internet to discuss the feelings of other people. Personal proses usually are the experiences of the author from a certain situation like childhood, teenage life, parenting, school works and etc. in a creative and literary way. Usually proses are short stories, essays, and other that is written in paragraph form. Reading proses as recreation or hobby seems good to me. You can learn lot of things in reading the works of other people. You can learn how to act in a certain situation related in the story or prose you have read.

I prefer to read Sad Proses when browsing my page on a social website. One of my friend shares a link through websites which contains literary works, especially proses, song reviews, and which i like most, the proses from the authors experience. My friend shared me the link of "Dream Hugger Twilight". I am so curious if its about the saga twilight of its name, but upon browsing it, i read articles and proses that i prefer yo to read.

I am a fan of the Sad Proses, "The Salty Coffee", and "Even the winged fall". The prose "The Salty Coffee" shows us even the saltiness of ones life or the mistakes that we have done, at the end, there still be a sweetness of life we can taste. In the Prose "Even the Winged Fall", shows of eternal love, that even angels to what it takes to love a mortal. If you read these Proses I recommended, Ihpoe you will be a fan of it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment