I Will Watch Glee season 2 Episode 1 Today

| Monday, September 20, 2010 | |

I don’t have a chance to watch the full episodes of the first season of glee but I have a friend said to me that if I’d watch some of the musical shows like the high school musical and the camp rock series then definitely I will love the glee tv series. To watch glee season 2 episode 1 today will give me another experience in the musical shows.

I’ve heard the glee tv series before and honestly loved their music version of don’t stop believing, an original song of the rock band journey. This tv series makes lot of their own versions of the different song along the season 1 like the lady gaga’s bad romance which really entertaining to watch. This time, they will make their own version of the empire state of mind by Alicia keys and jay-z which is really suspense if they were able to have a great glee version to this song as they made on the journeys songs.

I will watch glee season 2 episode 1 which is what they called the asian season for the special participation of the Filipina international icon Charice. This episode 1 is entitled Audition as the start of their new journey in musical world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment