Vacation in the Province of Capiz

| Thursday, October 14, 2010 | |
As busy bees and as one of the businessman that always working hard and making things on their schedule, having a great vacation is a dream. There are things that we have to plan in order to have a great destination on having a great vacation. There are many tourist spots like tourist spots in capiz that I have seen on the internet upon browsing and checking for the places that is wonderful to visit. I want to have a good vacation, a place where I can wind up my nerves and my mind as well.

I have been in to travel because of my business schedules as well as the company trips that I have attended. There are many places that I have attended and visited for many times. And most of the places that I love love to visit is in the continent of asia which have places that have many wonderful cultures. I visited the Philippine country and captivated for the wonders that are hidden in this little country.

The olotayan is an island that I have discovered as a great tourist spot because o0f strolling on the beach in capiz. Olotayan island is an island in capiz that I have discovered with great white sand beaches and captivating crystal clear waters. There are many wonders on this island that I have discovered. On my surprise, I have seen some of the foreigners that are staying in this captivating island in capiz and I am proud that I am one of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment