Just Watched the Green Lantern Trailer

| Friday, November 19, 2010 | |
As I kid I have fond in watching cartoons especially superhero themed like a typical boy wants to watch. From the all favorites superman, spider man, and other characters with awesome powers who likes to protect the humanity from the evil plans and the villainy of the bad guys. I happened to watch green lantern trailer on a website in the internet and really fascinated by the new upcoming hero that will dominate our cinemas this 2011. Green lantern on the other hand in this upcoming movie is not the black guy and a very serious man that we see in the justice league group. On the other hand, the ring is the same source of power.

To watch green lantern is one of the things that I will do on this 2011 summer. I mean, whoa! There is another superhero who will dominate the cinemas, it been a long time since the xmen froup have been released its last movie which is the last stand as a part of the xmen movie series. I have watched the villain turned hero megamind that was really cool, but I want to watch a superhero movie which wll be really action packed. Thanks that there is a movie of the Green Lantern, as I have watched the trailer, it can surely amazed the people who will watch this as well as enjoy this movie so much. Green lantern will be premiered on june 17th 2011 and there were much preparations for the movie to be not good but a great one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment