My Son likes Rio

| Tuesday, April 12, 2011 | |

There are many movies that I really want to watch this April and one of the movies that I will watch which was requested by my son is rio. This movie is an animated movie which is released on April 15, and there are many kids out there I know which will watch this movie. There are many things that is really great to have in rio movie for this was about the bird who can’t fly. I also want to watch rio for I was also a fanatic of the animated movies. There are many things that you can learn on animated movies and there are many animated movies that I really want to watch like Up, How to Train your Dragon and many other.

By the way watch rio movie with my family is one of the things that I really looking forward to for this will surely be a great family bonding. On the other hand, I want to share to you the story of the movie rio. This movie is the story of the Macaw bird named Blu who never knew how to fly for he was in the home of his human best friend Linda. Not knowing that he is the only of his specie that can’t fly. There is a chance that he arrived on Rio de Janeiro , he met a she which was a female counterpart of a Macaw which is named Jewel. They will give a great adventure together and I want to know if Blu will know how to fly in the end.

I and my family will be preset in watching rio movie in the theater and this will be one of the great family bonding this month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment